Job Profile and Job Evaluation workshop
Job Profile 1 Day Workshop
This one day workshop will offer you highly interactive practical application and instruction in how to compile job profiles within your business. Job Profiles are critical for any business as they have an impact on a number of Business and Human Resources processes; including:
- Actual job activities
- Recruitment and Selection
- Performance Management
- Training and Development (Skills Development)
- Career and Succession Planning
- Reward and Recognition Processes
The 1 day workshop has a large practical element which converts theory into practice.
Job Evaluation 2 Day Workshop
Our Paterson Job Evaluation Training is a practical 2 day workshop. Delegates are able to successfully and consistently grade roles within a company, whether the evaluation is due to a new role being created, an existing role being amended, or an appeal on a current grade being lodged.
Job evaluation is the systematic process of determining the worth of one job in relation to that of the other jobs in an organisation. Job Evaluation is useful in that it:
- Indicates the relative ‘size’ or ‘weight’ of a job;
- Does not look at the volume of work assigned to a person but rather the demands, complexity, responsibility and competencies required;
- Provides a basis for designing an equitable pay structure (internal & external equity);
- Provides a basis for various related Human Resources processes;
- Evaluates the position and NOT the person in the position i.e. do not look at personal attributes, merits/ performance; and
- Provides a defensible framework for pay differentiation (Equal Pay for Work of Equal Value Legislation);
- Ranks jobs in terms of complexity;
- Observes grading rules, therefore eliminates potential subjectivity.