We were very excited about the results from our recent annual SMME survey. It highlighted the issues and the challenges associated with running a small business in this country. We were surprised through to find allot of material and information on how to start a business, but very little on where to go to find answers on running a small business effectively.
Please down load this PowerPoint presentation to receive the survey results.
Emergence Growth Services, is a one stop employee benefits shop operating across the African continent.
It is our mission to provide superior and cost effective employee benefit solutions to employers of all sizes. We pride ourselves on innovative and world class solutions. We currently market and distribute employee benefit solutions across the African continent.
Emergence Growth Services bundles employee benefit solutions to suit the requirements of all employers and employees.
DOMESTERE … Your Domestic Worker Solution!
- Are you compliant? Have you registered your Domestic Worker with UIF?
- Do you know your responsibilities towards your Domestic Worker?
- Does your Domestic Worker know what is required of her/him in respect of job function?
- Do you know where to begin in getting compliant?
Legally you should ... Morally you want to!
Domestere provides a legally sound and hassle-free solution for Employers of Domestic Workers, who wish to attain fully compliant processes with ease of use and peace of mind, and is specifically designed for Workers who work more than 24 hours per month for an Employer, and who earn less than R5,296 per month (which is amended annually).
Domestere is a leading edge employee benefit solution that provides an easy-to-use interface that quickly and efficiently produces payslips (which is able to track payment histories, leave, accommodation, travel expenses etc.) and which includes automatic Personal Accident Cover*, access to Labour related articles and advice, a standard contract of employment, service record and termination of employment contract as well as all advice aligned specifically to the informal working environment. The definition of a Domestic Worker includes domestic (including gardeners), farm and casual workers.
Advantages for Employers
- Legislative Compliance, with regular updates and e-mail notifications!
- Web-based service : Never lose your records again, just log in and go!
- Web-based service : Employers will always be kept updated on Legislative changes that may affect Domestic Workers
- Create and print payslips in seconds, and keep a record of all past payslips
- All your related employment questions, concerns and queries answered from one source, with easy access to contract templates
- Electronic support
- Print legal employee remuneration advice (payslip) with correct statutory deductions
- Get historic and up-to-date records (statements)
- Easy access for online UIF registrations and payments
- Automatic inclusion of Personal Accident Benefits*, allowing Employers to provide basic benefits to their Domestic Workers in terms of Death, Permanent Disability, Income Protection and Medical Expenses resulting from an accident, road accident (e.g. taxi, pedestrian etc.)
*The Personal Accident benefits are Underwritten by Guardrisk Allied Products and Services (Pty) Ltd (“GAPS”)
Company registration no : 2007/016202/07
FSB Financial Service Provider no : 10411